Friday, February 22, 2013

cheek pinches & all

Hi, I am sharing a few pages I created this week.  Having fun with my stamps and my silhouette, using my February Studio Calico kit.



I really liked this basic grey paper and used it as the inspiration for this layout.  I love how the color seems to have been layered on in strips.  I added layers of washi tape here and there to echo that.  Then I stamped triangles and layered many sheets of kraft under the photo.   I wondered when I would use that $&#%! stamp, but this photo of Avinash trying to pinch Nandini's cheek was just perfect.  Where does he learn this stuff?

I also stamped the date in the corner.   Rainbow stripe washi tape is from glitz. 


I was playing around with fonts and created this title card.  I ended up using it a stencil instead.  So I ended up with stamping, embossing and stenciling on one layout.  Quite like the look.  



 And, one more recent page with my February kit. This is another Basic Grey paper, which really reminded me of a page by Michelle, love that girl.  I used that month stamp here again and a Mama Elephant "CELEBRATE" stamp as well for good measure.  Love those black glitter thickers.  They will look good on so many different projects I think.




7 comments:

  1. Cute! I love all the layering on the first layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome... I love the layering and patterned paper on the first layout, but that second layouts background really made the whole thing pop for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. I love the first one with the layering and texture it brings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering and title of the first layout, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages--you've had a very productive week! I love how you used that busy paper on the second LO. Your photo fits so well in the center of it--it's like that paper was made for your photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these! I love your take on Michelle's page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow absolutely amazing, very inspiring!

    Thank you for linking up to my currently creative post, sorry on my late comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...