Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rainbow Scrapbooks

New Shop Items:


Neon Pink Cording.  This stuff is so cute for dressing up layouts or packaging.  Also available in neon orange or yellow.

Painted Feathers.  Really embracing the new trends with this item.  Feathers, neon pink, metallic gold and glitter, whew.  Adds a ton of visual interest to a project.

Washi Tape Sampler.  Choose five or ten washi tapes.  I just added a ton of new tapes.  Personally, I can never use a whole roll of washi tape, so this is a great way to try new designs.

Wide Washi Tapes. Same deal, just newer tapes and more wide tapes.  I really love the chevron and ombre tape a lot.


Project Life Cards.  I hand make each one of these.  Carefully misted and embossed. I have lots of great new designs.

Project Life polaroid frames. Die cut polaroid frames (available in kraft or white). These frames are so simple to use. Just slip on to a photo and into a page protector or paste onto a layout. Easily customizable with stamps, washi or mist.

2 comments:

  1. Wow love what you did with the feathers.. I bet they would look great on PL pages with indian dresses or party pics!! Also loving your washi collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    My name is Sandrine Vachon and I work for the magazine Passion Cartes Créatives. I am writing an article on "POLAROÏD" and to illustrate this, I wonder if you would agree that I use 1 photo
    your blog http://avinashhecker.blogspot.fr/2013/03/new-shop-items-painted-feathers.html
    Thank you in advance.
    Cordially.
    Sandrine VACHON
    stampenjoy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...