Sunday, March 10, 2013

Workspace Wednesday Sunday

Yes, this is what is on my workspace right now. 

It also happens to be on the living room coffee table.  Normally this is not a problem, but the other day Avinash grabbed a MS punch of the shelf to make hearts for my scrapbook.  I may have freaked out because if was a paper from my new SC kit (it is still usable and not a big deal either way ultimately). 

It is a symptom of his odd behavior lately. 

He tells us he will good every morning and listen better, but there is always some incident.  Like a taking a huge bite out of his sister's cake pop.  After he begged and bargained and pleaded for the treat and made endless promises to be good.  Took him all of five minutes to break down after he got one.  He kicked a game across the floor scattering half the pieces under the couch today. He can be a sore loser sometimes, but he had won!

I just don't get it.  I may have had a mini breakdown today and asked Ryan to take them out for an hour or so.  Giving me just enough time to shower and peacefully call my mom in tears.  That helped a lot.

We went out for Dosa tonight and stopped off at the temple afterwards.  They both behaved very well, which feels like it hasn't happened in a long time.  Fingers crossed :))

Oh? And what am I working on? New layout with my March Neverland kit.  Gold painted and glitter dipped feathers (which I cut off of clearance earrings I found at Old Navy). 

3 comments:

  1. Not so odd. At that age they're still learning impulse control and starting to realize they can exert control on the world around them. Not the best mix. Don't worry. It will pass and then you'll be on to some new challenging behavior. ;-) Hang in there and know that you're not alone in this one. And kudos to Ryan for taking such good care of you.

    Love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment Terri! Definitely makes me happy to know I am not alone, sometimes I just need to vent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exactly like my kiddo. I thinks it's just the age. Not fun behavior, but we'll all get through it!! I sometimes think it would be nice to have a support group.
    Those feathers are GORGEOUS by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...