Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Oh What Fun | DD Day One

I made these pages ahead of time. I like having a sort of cover page. This picture is from Diwali. I used a picture that is mainly of the baby. Our group shots are a little crazy and I really wanted to highlight him since it is his first Diwali and Christmas, etc.   

I have this fabulous star vellum paper from Studio Calico that I used in the front. I stamped the Merry Everything sentiment in the middle with black ink.  I used my glue runner to attach one of the rubber banners. I cut a little gold airmail sticker to the same size for the back. 


These little flower stickers are from an old SC kit.  I have a little Rifle & co. Ex Libris sticker on the inside front cover. 


A few gold stars on the photo and stapled a sticker as a tab. 


We made this list of activities to do together a few days ago. Are they obsessed with chocolate much?


I stapled this paislee press tab on top. Another little gold star. The bring on the joy is a piece if masking tape. 


I used this paper on the back. Love the gold foil print. 25 days until Christmas! Let the countdown begin!


You can view all of my December Daily Pages here.




Thanks for visiting! In my etsy shop, in addition to my washi tape samplers I added a holiday set as well.  This set is cool because it comes with red and gold glitter twine and glitter ribbon.  Check out the Christmas washi tape sampler here.  I really had fun with the colors here, lots of red, green, silver and gold with pops of teal, chalkboard and lime. Every order from now until the end of December also comes with a free gift. Use code WASHI for 10% off any order or code RAINBOWS for free domestic shipping



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...