Thursday, December 18, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 16


 Today's story is about our trip to the children's museum. Lots of days off from school means lots of outings and keeping busy.  It is nice to have extra time to meet up with friends and stuff, but the break from our routine is a challenge when it comes to behavior.


 I printed out another long photo like I did in the beginning of my album.  This time I used a 3.5x8 size and punched holes directly in the picture instead of using a page protector.  I journaled on the photo (font, my old remington) and an old SC digital stamp. 


I added a chipboard piece on top and stapled a little ribbon to the edge. 

 Here is how it looks with the day 15 facing it.  I like the layers of light and shadow on this spread playing off of each other.


I used another Ali Edward's daily template for the large photo.  Just loved seeing this new exhibit/art installation at the thinkery. I watercolored a bit in the box and taped down some skyline tissue paper from the last SC kit. 


 I added two 3x4s on the back of the long photo.  One is from that day of Lakshman and the other is Avinash at a similar exhibit years ago.  It was so fun to see these two engaged in the same activity.

You can view all of my December Daily Pages here.




Thanks for visiting! In my etsy shop, in addition to my washi tape samplers I added a holiday set as well.  This set is cool because it comes with red and gold glitter twine and glitter ribbon.  Check out the Christmas washi tape sampler here.  I really had fun with the colors here, lots of red, green, silver and gold with pops of teal, chalkboard and lime. Every order from now until the end of December also comes with a free gift. Use code WASHI for 10% off any order or code RAINBOWS for free domestic shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...