Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week in the Life 2016 | Monday Pages

This year's Week in the Life Album is finally complete.  The little ones had five weeks of summer camp, and I imagined I would get millions of things done during this time.  I have virtually no idea where all that time went.  I think I spent most of it at the gym, running errands, getting coffee or hanging out with a friend. 

I did finally finish up with my week in the life album.  I did a lot of journaling using the letterglow app on my phone and printing directly from there.  It took a lot of extra time.  I worked backwards from there and would go back and forth adding embellishments. 

I used the Ali Edwards kit and lots of other leftovers from my kit club stashes.  I punched holes in the star transparency and used vellum adhesive to adhere the wood veneer numbers.

The black chipboard alphas are from the AE kit and are the perfect size for a 6x8 album.


I alternated photos and acrylic white hearts in this mini pocket page.




 Nandini was at camp this week and Lakshman was home with me.

We had a very exciting Monday.  Nandini had a playdate and my friend Sky surprised us from out of town.

The kids had more friends over in the evening.  And then a nerf dart /clue game fight with Ryan when he got home from work.  Phew.

 I added an extra 4x6 photo pocket for this smiling face.



Late bedtimes and Harry Potter reading.  I used the new stamp set from Life.Love.Paper for this pocket.



A list of Lakshman's goodnights.  

I will be back with more pages tomorrow!  

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Clean and fresh looking. Love that you journaled right on. Love Monday's background ;) Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Clean and fresh looking. Love that you journaled right on. Love Monday's background ;) Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...