Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cocoa Daisy June Kit Under the Sea | Layouts and Project Life Video

Here are all of my Cocoa Daisy Scrapbook projects for June.  I also have a project life spread with process video for you to watch if you are interested to see how I put everything together! 

Love the bright colors this month and I had a lot of fun cutting out big letters for my titles, but my favorite has to be that baseball layout.  Just a little bit of stitching really made the whole thing pop! Scroll down to see all my projects below.  










Thanks again for checking out my projects this month! Go to the Cocoa Daisy page to shop for the full kit and see the rest of the designs.  

You can see all of my Cocoa Daisy Projects here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...