Friday, December 15, 2017

December Daily | 12 More Sleeps

Quiet December Day. We went to the new Austin Central Library today. It is a beautiful space with a big kids area. We spent most of our time crafting. 



 I used the digital circle template from Ali’s product play class. I used silhouette glitter paper, all other types do not work with my cutting machine. 



This was Day 13, so I used the “more sleeps” label with the number 12. Getting close now! I also ised all of the thick red acrylic stars in the main kit here. 

I cut the photos with my Silhouette also, using a mirrored image of the same template cut file because I wanted the letters to stay see through. 

I love how it turned out. I just matched up the two circles after they were cut. 


I punched holes through all the layers and washi taped the two half circles together so that it would open up like a real circle. 

I backed. The photos with patterned paper. I added another silver glitter piece and a chipboard from the kit. 


One of the lizards we made at the craft table may make its way into my album too. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are full of family fun too! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...