Thursday, December 14, 2017

December Daily | Day 12 The Details

Love these days with my baby.  He had therapy in the morning. We went to the park for a playdate and Tiny Boxwoods twice.  I know he misses school, but I love getting to spend extra time with him. 


I printed out one photo from today and used another one that I already had from his last day of school.  

I have had that wood veneer 12 on a shipping tag rattling around in my stash for literally years.  

I wanted to pair one plain card with one colorful one.  I think these are both from the Paislee Press kit.  A 3x4 divided page would have worked great for this but I had a full page paper on the back from yesterday. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are full of family fun too! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...